District Sales Manager (Industrial Sales)
Greater Toronto West
My client has been in business for over 80 years, servicing customers in the construction, industrial and institutional market across Canada. Their expertise lies in fasteners, tools and industrial supplies. They are a sales-driven organization, stocking the biggest brand names in the industry, with sales reps working out of their 40+ branches coast to coast. They pride themselves on building teams with people who have industry related knowledge and experience.
As you well know, no sales team is complete without a strong leader. They have asked me (Michael @ the Allemano Group) to assist them in finding the next leadership guru, District Sales Manager, to join their team in Toronto.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the successful candidate will be given a team of 10-12 reps to lead, will managing a large book of existing business and growing it within a protected territory. The role is primarily a leadership position with an emphasis on developing your sales representatives and ensuring strong revenue maintenance and growth. In this role the incumbent will be responsible for establishing and managing key metrics and output overall. It is your duty to facilitate the creation of a positive work relationship within the sales team and other key stakeholders.
• Leading a team of sales representative within specific territories.
• Coordinating and collaborating with Branch Managers to ensure revenue goals are met and exceeded, while balancing operating costs.
• Ability to lead major accounts to achieve sales volume, profitability and margin goals.
• Responsible for attaining annual goals and sales plans.
• Assisting on the recruitment, training and coaching process and ensure that top talent is attracted and retained.
• Building positive work relationships and networking with internal and external clients.
• Implementing systems, processes and prospecting plans to meet sales goals.
• Reporting to the Regional Director.
• Bachelor's degree in Business or an accredited diploma
• Minimum of 4-6 years of sales management experience.
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal, analytical and reasoning skills.
• An outgoing individual with enthusiasm for selling, with results oriented focus.
• Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
• Willing to travel frequently within the sales territory
Base Salary Range: $75,000 - $85,000
On-Target Earnings: $100,000- $120,000 (uncapped)
Car Allowance + mileage
Cell Phone & expenses covered
3 weeks of vacation
Full Benefits, RRSP contributions
ADDITIONAL: Please make sure that you have read this job description carefully. If you honestly feel like you have what I am looking for, then please provide us with your resume, along with a brief email detailing why you feel you are right for the position.