Contractor Sales Rep - Hunter
My client is a general contractor who's office is based out of Mississauga. They have been in business since 2006, primarily servicing and maintaining Commercial and Residential buildings across Southern Ontario.
They are looking to expand their sales force and hire a professional sales rep who will be able to HUNT for new commercial and residential property contracts. You will be calling on property management companies, asking for all (or part) of their maintenance and renovation business.
• A University degree is required but a College Diploma will be considered
• You have proven success as a New Business, hunter sales rep
• You have general knowledge of any one of the following: plumbing, heating, concrete, flooring, roofing, drywall, windows/doors or other related trades
• You have been professional sales training, with a strategic approach to hunting and making sales presentations.
• Base Salary is negotiable ($45-70k)
• Car allowance and gas card
• Blackberry and Laptop
• Benefts, etc
This is the opportunity for someone to join a mid-sized company and really make an impact. You will not fly under the radar, or be just "a number" here.
ADDITIONAL: Please make sure that you have read this job description carefully. If you honestly feel like you have what I am looking for, then please provide us with your resume, along with a brief email detailing why you feel you are right for the position.