Major Account Manager Ontario - Hunter
My client has been in business for well over a century now! In other words, you can rest assured that they’re here to stay. They are in the business of distributing industrial supply products across North America.
You don’t stay in business this long without being exceptional at what you do. Building a distribution network that is “second-to-none” is one of their strengths. Offering competitive pricing and services that provide valuable solutions for their customers is another. But their main reason for this historical success as a sales-driven company, is consistently hiring the absolute top sales reps on the market to come work for them.
Full ownership for prospecting and securing new Major Accounts customers and market share by developing, maintaining, and executing a “Business Development & Prospect Account Strategy” while ensuring profitable growth in support of the segment’s annual revenue and gross margin objectives.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prospect new Customers (senior level) to deliver a minimum of 1 new large project/opportunity per quarter and meeting portfolio financial objectives.
• Identify and develop new market segments/revenue streams to meet new business quarterly objectives.
• Ensure Return-On-Investment-Criteria (ROIC), Gross Margin and earnings targets are met or exceeded.
• Ensure continuous and strategic management of a new business pipeline that drives progress across the portfolio.
• Manage the commercial and legal terms involving all stakeholders within the customer as necessary.
• Determine pricing for the customer, based on market intelligence, usage analysis and defined commitments.
• Work collaboratively with customers and internal partners to manage the sales process of new business by leading the development of an implementation plan and managing the account strategy for one year to ensure maximum speed to revenue impact.
• Work with Government & Infrastructure Management, Senior Management, and Finance/Credit to design and apply business filters to gauge sales potential, profitability and internal cost savings.
• Demonstrate leadership through your active participation in developing strong relationships throughout both the Government & Infrastructure and • • Regional teams
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• 3 to 5 years Senior Level Sales experience selling to large multi-site locations in a sales hunting capacity.
• Professional demeanour and ability to work with all levels externally, as well as internally.
• PC skills competency in PowerPoint, Word and Excel program.
• A post secondary education is preferred.
• Willingness and the ability to travel is required. (25%)
Car $550/month + mileage
Benefits, 3 weeks vacation, etc
ADDITIONAL: Please make sure that you have read this job description carefully. If you honestly feel like you have what we are looking for, then please provide us with your resume, along with a brief email detailing why you feel you are right for the position.