My client is a Canadian company with a solid reputation and history. It has been serving customers for over 40 years and has been designated as one of Canada’s best-managed companies. It continues to grow. If you are looking to work for an organization that prides itself on offering innovation, excellence and quality both in its products and service, then you are looking to work here. At this time, my client has an opening and is seeking an exceptional individual who thrives on challenges and hard work. If that is you, please take a look at the job description below. If it sounds like a position that you could and would like to fill, please send your resume.
As a company, they work in partnership with their customers helping them improve productivity and achieve overall cost savings. Recognized as an extension of their procurement department, they manage MRO, Safety and Material Handling needs. Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, the safety sales account manager will maintain an existing portfolio of accounts and grow within a protected territory. They will meet with their customers face-to-face on a regular basis to understand their needs and present them with cost-effective solutions.
• Manage a group of Key Accounts (in a geographic area)
• Develop a relationship at "all levels" within the Key Accounts
• Prospect for new account opportunity
• Utilize company’s solution selling programs to further develop existing Key Accounts
• Produce weekly call reports & monthly expense reports
• Increase product knowledge and sales skill ability
• Achieve annual sales growth targets
Candidate may be required to carry out other responsibilities in order to meet changing business needs.
• University degree or college diploma
• Minimum 3 to 5 years of industrial or business to business outside sales experience
• Excellent relationship building and communication skills
• Excellent presentation skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
Base Salary Range: $35,000-$40,000
On-Target Earnings: $75,000- $85,000 (uncapped)
Car Allowance: $0.48/km
Cell Phone & expenses covered
Full Benefits, RRSP contributions
ADDITIONAL: Please make sure that you have read this job description carefully. If you honestly feel like you have what I am looking for, then please provide us with your resume, along with a brief email detailing why you feel you are right for the position.